Friday, May 19, 2017

Friday Favs – Week 13



 

I am so bad at regularly updates. I cannot even seem to manage a weekly Friday favs! *eye roll*

I could probably quite easily write a Friday non-Fav’s!

Pasta Wednesday

I discovered Carli after a Insta-Friend posted a picture of her dinner about 3 weeks ago. This is our second week of ordering from Pasta Wednesday and it has been fantastic. Fresh, nourishing pasta once a week. What could be better than that?? Find Carli on Facebook or Instagram.

Otter Memes

I just cannot get enough of these! There is one for every occasion.

A Blog About Friendship

One of my besties shared this amazing blog written by Monique from Dressing Up about friendships as an adult and when they end. Honestly, such a timely blog to read.

Freedom

For the first time in about a decade and a half we finally have a sense of peace and freedom within our lives. It is amazing!

Working on Me

At the moment I have started seeing Casey from Funky Forest who is a nutritionist from Australia and this kind of compliments what I am doing in counseling. It is a long road and a great/sometimes hard journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment