Sunday, March 26, 2017

Twenty Øne Piløts - Emøtiønal Røadshøw




On Saturday night, my bestie and I went to see Twenty Øne Piløts at Vector Arena.

Tyler Joseph and Josh Dun are incredible performers both live and via their music videos etc. I can say that while I did not know a few of their songs they did not fail to engage the audience time and time again. They played to a full house of screaming, excited fans.

Tyler performed the ‘Reappearing Man’ magic trick very soon into their set and appeared up in the seated area much to the utter delight of the crowd.

They both crowd surfed, played songs down with the crowd that were standing and Tyler even rolled around on top of the crowd in a Zorb!

These guys have so much energy and perform with their hearts and souls. Their songs are beautiful poetry and hold so much more meaning than many of their counterparts today.

I hope they come back to New Zealand as I would go and see them perform again.

No comments:

Post a Comment