Friday, March 10, 2017

Friday Favs - Week 8



I am selective about accounts that I follow in Instagram which is nice as it gives me a manageable feed.

Some of my favourites are Food Bloggers or Animal Rescuers. I have followed many of the food blogs for a long time and love the pictures and recipes that they share. The animal rescuers are mainly overseas and I believe most are vegan, driven out of a desire for animal welfare and having seen the horrific side to the meat and dairy industry. From this list, Goats of Anarchy was the first account that I followed, closely by Caitlin from Boochaces. Their accounts are raw, heart-warming and full of love and hope.

These are some of the ones that I love!

Animal Rescuers

Food Bloggers

Of course if you can deal with a million photos of our cats, then please feel free to follow me @ nessoldfield

No comments:

Post a Comment