Tuesday, September 8, 2015

A-Z List of Authors




People donate a lot of books for us to sell for charity and as part of this I sometimes read a few of the books before selling them. As a result I have found two authors that are fantastic and easy to read and they are Kristan Higgins and Jennifer Probst. There books are just sweet and light-hearted and make a change from the crazy supernatural books that I normally read.

With this in mind, I have compiled an A-Z list of some of my favourite authors. The only two letters that I could not find a matching author for were ‘Q’ and ‘Y’ and I might have cheated a little with ‘X’.

A.  Cherry Adair
B.  Marion Zimmer Bradley
C.  Kresley Cole
D.  MaryJanice Davidson
E.  Janet Evanovich
F.  Christine Feehan
G.  Tess Gerritsen
H.  Kristan Higgins
I.    Larissa Ione
J.   Jennifer Crusie
K.  Sherrilyn Kenyon
L.  Kathy Love
M.  Sally Morgan
N.  Nalini Singh
O.  Ruth Ozeki
P.  Jennifer Probst
Q.  ________
R.  Nora Roberts / J.D. Robb
S.  Gena Showalter
T.  Vicki Lewis Thompson
U.  Ursula Ferrigno
V.  Lynn Viehl
W. J.R. Ward
X.  Madeleine Roux
Y.   ________
Z.  Sarah Zettel


Who are your favourite authors?

No comments:

Post a Comment