Tuesday, June 5, 2012

2012 Project 52 – Week 22

 27th May – 2nd June

Had an awesome day on Saturday catching up with an old school friend Chev. For the last few years we have been trying to catch up at least once a month which is fabulous. We normally do the same thing and go to Sylvia Park and watch a movie, have lunch and wander around the shops talking and laughing. We went to see Dark Shadows which was enjoyable.

Chev just got a brand spanking new job and she needed some new work clothes so we went and had a look at City Chic as they were having a sale. Suffice to say…Chev did not buy anything and I bought an amazing dress.

I do not really wear dresses and the last one I bought was my wedding dress…4 years ago.

I think it’s pretty beautiful and actually quite flattering.

Now to find somewhere to wear it! My birth mum suggested wearing it to Trader Jacks in Raro!

Unbelieveably, it actually needs to be taken in a bit.

2 comments:

  1. The dress looks gorgeous. They have some really nice stuff.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I love their stuff. I wish they'd been around when I was growing up as I would have got my clothing and ball dresses from them.

      Delete