Tuesday, April 10, 2012

2012 Project 52 – Week 14

 
1st – 7th April
 
I love that this is my 200th post on this blog.#AchievementUnlocked

Years ago I started this blog for me. I did not think anyone would really read it, but apparently they do so thank you. I had a lot that I wanted to say and get off my chest and felt that putting it out into the blogosphere was the way to do it. I am a really open person and if you ask me about things and my life I will be honest. I love to write and I want to be able to write well.

Over the past couple of weeks I have been trying to come up with ideas to make my blog even better. I have streamlined it in terms of colours etc. and I am constantly reading other people’s blogs with their suggestions on how to change things. What is it about blogs that makes you love or hate them?

One thing I struggle with is things to write about. I used to have a list of blogs that I wanted to write, but I have written most of them. I also try and regularly write on my fitness blog which is going quite well.

Is there anything you want me to write about?

No comments:

Post a Comment