Thursday, March 22, 2012

Lost the Exercise/Eating Plot


I would credit this quote; but I do not know who said it.

I feel like I have lost the exercise and eating plot. Last week was not that bad in terms of food, but seriously the exercise started to taper off.

I was determined that this week was going to be better with exercise and eating. It is now Thursday and I have fallen off the wagon BIG TIME.

I have all the excuses in the world. Want to hear them? Just kidding.

At the end of the day there are no excuses that can justify my actions. I make my own decisions whether they are right or wrong. I cannot look back at what I have or have not done. I can only move forward. To quote Nike “just do it”.

So things that will help:
  • Do not even buy high-GI, high sugar/fat food
  • Having some healthy snacks available to curb cravings i.e. fruit, prunes, seeds and nuts
  • Buying a waterproof jacket to walk in; can I get waterproof covers for my shoes?
  • Using the fitness DVD’s or wind-trainer if it is simply too wet to walk
  • Keeping up-to-date with the laundry so we have towels, gym gear etc.
  • Getting more sleep

Now for the too much information (TMI) part. I have PMT and it is making my scratchy and uncomfortable in my own skin. Last night I was yelling (like a Banshee) and stumbled and just about fell through a window. Serves me right…right?

I am craving sweet shit every single day. Obviously, I am lacking something if I want chocolate morning, noon and night. I checked the cravings list and it could be magnesium?     

The good news is, is that it is finally sunny and not raining. This makes me happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment