Monday, February 13, 2012

Feb 8 - Feb 12

 
Sun – view from our bedroom as the sun goes down for the day. Beautiful.

Front door – this is the gate that leads to our back yard we the cats play and we chill out.

Self-portrait – I hate seeing photos of myself so this will have to do. It is me waking up early in the morning on Saturday and not waiting to leave the warm of the bed.

Makes you happy – I am not a jewellery person at all, however my Pandora charm bracelet is something that makes me ridiculously happy. I bought it for myself a few years ago for Valentine’s Day and every single charm holds special meaning for me. I wear it every day.
 
Inside your closet – this is the inside of our closet before I sort through it. Believe it or not sorting our closet has been on my “to do” list for a few weeks and I honestly thought I would get it done before I had to take this photo. Apparently not! 

No comments:

Post a Comment