Friday, February 3, 2012

2012 Project 52 - Week 5


29th January – 3rd February

First off I cannot believe it is February. Seriously…where did January go?

This week I did decide to take part in #febphotoaday which I think is quite “choice” (bit of kiwi slang there).

I did go and Raewyn on Wednesday night as I had not seen/heard from her for a few days which normally will mean she is either stressed, busy or both. I was going through her paperwork for kitten/cat adoptions and Cleo (mischievous dark tortoiseshell girl) decided that she would help. If you are interesting in adding a kitten to your family or know someone that does then you can check out the RCR Cat Rescue page on Facebook or see Raewyn’s current listings on Trade Me.

If you are in New Zealand then have a fabulous long weekend! The rest of the world...enjoy your normal length weekend : )

No comments:

Post a Comment