Monday, November 7, 2011

Week 44 – w/c Saturday 29th October, 2011

Saturday (29/10/11) ~ I made poached eggs for the first time with the help of Twitter. I think they turned out quite good. Mark planted our summer garden; very exciting. I managed to give myself a second (or even third) degree burn pouring the pasta into the colander in the sink….no photo of that revoltingness. Reinforces the idea that pasta is the DEVIL; thanks Colleen.

Sunday (30/10/11) ~ Mark did the 5km walk that is part of the bigger Auckland Marathon while I had a coffee and read the paper. In the afternoon Shona and John popped over for a catch up which was awesome.

Monday (31/10/11) ~ Halloween and we only had one trick-or-treater.

Tuesday (01/11/11) ~ I attended an old work colleague/current client and friends funeral. Devastating.

Wednesday (02/11/11) ~ I received a phone call from my sister at work to say that she could go into labour at any stage in the next few days to a week. Exciting! Took Kitty-Kat to the vet.

Thursday (03/11/11) ~ Sister still not in labour. Saw the 5+ a day team outside Britomart.

Friday (04/11/11) ~ Chilled out at home with Mark in the evening and watched some recorded TV. Sister still not in labour. I kept waiting for the late night phone call so decided to have an early night.

No comments:

Post a Comment