Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Week 41 – w/c Saturday 8th October, 2011

Saturday (08/10/11) ~ Really, really wanted to sleep in…did not happen and I woke up at 7am. Caught up on more TV and then went out for lunch with some Twitter friends.

Sunday (09/10/11) ~ Totally lazy day getting up to date with washing and more TV. Watched the rugby in the evening with Mark and Raewyn and had kitten cuddles. Is Kitty-Kat a cat or a bunny? Hard to tell.

Monday (10/10/11) ~ First day of the school holidays which meant the roads were great; good because we slept through our alarm. I registered for Blog Action Day on the 16th October. Might try and do the 6km walk after work. No photo.

Tuesday (11/10/11) ~ Went to the gym without Mark this morning and it was fabulous. I managed 55 minutes of cardio and burned almost 500 calories. I am planning on an early night so that I can go on Wednesday morning.

Wednesday (12/10/11) ~ Surprise, surprise I did not make it to the gym. Slacker. Had lunch in Mt Eden and it was awful as the café I normally go to was PACKED and then I forgot to get chicken with my Caesar salad. The beautiful spring blossoms made up for it though!

Thursday (13/10/11) ~ Had the most amazing lunch with a friend from Twitter. She made the yummiest vegetarian lunch. Cannot wait to replicate at home. No photo.

Friday (14/10/11) ~ Went to see Footloose with Mark at Sylvia Park. I really enjoyed it, but then again I have not seen the original. We went into Toy World and they had this crazy Rubiks cube!

No comments:

Post a Comment