Monday, July 18, 2011

Week 28 – w/c Saturday 9th July, 2011

Saturday (09/07/11) ~ I spent some time on the couch watching some recorded stuff off Sky and Mark and I managed to watch 6 episodes of The Big Bang Theory before he disappeared into the garage to work on his boat. Mark also purchased wood for his birthday photo booth.

Sunday (10/07/11) ~ Mark got up and got me a couple of brioches from Fuze and also a flat white. Then I just read and slept as the weather was horrible.

Monday (11/07/11) ~ Phoebe and her sister Jac came over for kitten cuddles at Raewyn’s. No photo.

Tuesday (12/07/11) ~ Starting a new book. Love it!! ‘Faking It’ by Jennifer Crusie.

Wednesday (13/07/11) ~ Mark went to beer night with the “boys” to do some taste testing of Moa Beers. I spent some time with Kathryn talking and watching The Biggest Loser. Penny spent the evening racing around and then eventually dropped from exhaustion.

Thursday (14/07/11) ~ Picked up a huge stack of books and DVD’s from the local library. I get so excited about new books to read…is that wrong? One of them is about two best friends that open a cupcake shop together….sound familiar? It could be the girls from Delish Cupcakes.

Friday (15/07/11) ~ Our dryer is stuffed….so I got up in the pouring rain and went to our local Laundromat at around 6.30am to get our washing dry. I did not think anyone would be around at that time so I wore my PJ’s and a dressing gown. Suffice to say I saw about 4-5 people.

No comments:

Post a Comment