Thursday, July 7, 2011

Week 25 – w/c Saturday 18th June, 2011

Saturday (18/06/11) ~ Looking after Raewyn’s cats while she lies on the beach in Fiji on a well-deserved holiday. Baked brownies. Raced to Newmarket to buy the cutest Pettiskirt for Niamh and then had a pedicure with my new OPI nail varnish. Then back home to meet Phoebe to take her to Raewyn’s for kitty cuddles. Went out for late dinner for Colleen’s birthday and Derby and Bravo is my new favourite drink. Tried my first ever Macaron.

Sunday (19/06/11) ~ I spent the day in bed with the cats and books.

Monday (20/06/11) ~ A very cute cat envelope.

Tuesday (21/06/11) ~ Went to dinner and the movies (Green Lantern) with the girls at Wairau Park. No photo.

Wednesday (22/06/11) ~ First book club meeting of the Vamp Tramps and Mark went to beer night. Got 3 more Gena Showalter books to read. No photo.

Thursday (23/06/11) ~ Mark had the dentist so I read my book in the car. No photo.

Friday (24/06/11) ~ Work. No photo.

No comments:

Post a Comment