Friday, April 22, 2011

Week 10 – w/c Saturday 5th March, 2011

Saturday (05/03/11) ~ Spent the day at the Delish Cupcakes Bake Off to raise much needed funds for Christchurch via the Red Cross.

Sunday (06/03/11) ~ We packed up the car and Mark drove me to Waipu for “wedding” week with my sister and family.

Monday (07/03/11) ~ A little hungover from drinks the night before. (No photo)

Tuesday (08/03/11) ~ Went on a mission to Whangarei armed with a list of jobs I managed to “wrestle” off my sister. The first wave of American’s arrived; much fun and frivolity ensued. (No photo)

Wednesday (09/03/11) ~ Mark arrived with my other sister and nephew; nice to see him as I had not seen him since Sunday.

Thursday (10/03/11) ~ A day of fishing with 7 other people. I hate boats, but still managed to have a great time.

Friday (11/03/11) ~ Up early as a lot to do. It was wedding eve and I spent the day racing around doing things for Saturday. Needed some time out later on as people would not stop taking photos; so went downstairs to sort out the table tags. De-thorned 100 roses and the girls made up bouquets and button holes.

No comments:

Post a Comment