Sunday, February 6, 2011

Week 5 – w/c Saturday 29th January, 2011

Out of respect for my sister and brother-in-law I do not load photos of my nephew online, so there aren’t a lot of photos this week.


Saturday (29/01/11) ~ Anna and I drove from Waipu to Whangarei for the Saturday “farmers” market. It was a bit flooded and quite an exciting trip! In the afternoon we celebrated my cousins 12th birthday and my sisters 30th with family.


Sunday (30/01/11) ~ Busy day and then Sarah and I drove Anna to Whangarei airport to catch her flight to Auckland and then her flight to Sydney. Not long until we see her again.

Monday (31/01/11) ~ Mark and I faced the drive back to Auckland which was pretty darn quick!



Tuesday (01/02/11) ~ Managed to get to the gym and actually do an hour on the Cross trainer.

Wednesday (02/02/11) ~ Caught up with Jo and Teena for dessert at the Falls. Yum!

Thursday (03/02/11) ~ Great work out at the gym with Arlene and then a long day at work with a brief visit to my doctor with my “list” of things that are not right with me at the moment.

Friday (04/02/11) ~ Awesome day with lunch at Delish and then movie night at Sylvia Park with Mark to see The Green Hornet. Hilarious movie; I laughed and laughed.

No comments:

Post a Comment