Saturday, September 11, 2010

Day 04- A habit that you wish you didn’t have

Just the one habit!!

I have a number of habits that I wish I did not have!

1. Procrastination – I am a total procrastinator; always have been. I try and force myself out of it and to do the things that I find the hardest first each day. To be fair I am aware that I am a procrastinator and that’s probably half the battle. One of the best books I have ever read (while procrastinating) was to “Eat that Frog”. If the worst thing you had to do each day was to eat a frog then you would do it first and get it out of the way. I even wrote a blog about Procrastination a year ago.

2. I have a touch of OCD – my books are all in order and I get stressed if that order is messed up. I have lists of everything i.e. books I own, want to read, have read. My CD’s and DVD’s are in alphabetical order. I hate dishes piled up in the sink and it makes me totally bat-shit crazy!

No comments:

Post a Comment