Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Creation of a new Blog

Last night while I was on the cross trainer at the gym, I started thinking about the social networking sites that I belong to, and the blogs that I have read. To be honest I was just trying to get to the end of a 45 minute workout and thinking about other things actually took my mind off it.

After my workout, I thought “why am I on so many social networking sites that I just don’t use” and “why didn’t I complete my 100 things to do in 2007?” So I decided to go home, and delete my Bebo, My Space, Live Journal and Yahoo360 accounts. This means that I now only have accounts with Twitter, Facebook and Blog Spot. I have been inspired by other people’s blogs that I have come across.

I want to update my Blog regularly, and keep it short, sweet and interesting and also go about trying 100 new things over the course of a year.

So here goes....wish me luck!!

No comments:

Post a Comment